trading my seadoo for a jet ski

Did you swap out the old gas?

I would love to share your passion, but unfortunatly, can I not only swim, I treat water with the greatest respect, I detest it.

heres a picture of it.

2s92m8p.jpg

Thats pretty nice novis.How is it running.Are you mixing your own gas or does it still have the oil injection.I seen a lot of parts on ebay for that model for really good deals.Intake crate for like 20-30 bucks for a nice aluminume and other mods that make a huge performance difference.If you can board it should not take long untill you are carving the water at full throttle throwing a 40ft spray of water.Fun fun half to lock it in just right and bounce your back off the water:)
My next project is to give my ski an overhaul.Have it apart because I half to change the carrier bearing but while its apart its getting some new goodies.

it is premix. and ive got the hang of it pretty good now. i can carve both ways now and man its a blast. got on a seadoo after riding the ski for a bit and it felt like a friggen boat! its runs excellent and sounds amazing with the aftermarket pipe on it. i have a skat trak stainless impeller that came with it but ill put that on next time i pull it out of the water, i leave it beached in my backyard with a cover on it. when i get good it will make for some good gopro vids haha!! i think ill get one of those hydro turf mats because when i kneel the plastic at the back is a bit annoying, plus the mat has a small chunk taken out of it.