trading my seadoo for a jet ski

NOVIS

Apr 22, 2009
little hick town in Ontario, Canada
well like the title says, i put my seadoo xp800 on kijiji to trade for a stand up jet ski. just got a reply for a kawasaki JS440.

i haved alot of problems with my seadoo, there finally all worked out and its runnin good, but just dont wanna keep it as i have a feeling its a ticking time bomb and something is gonna go wrong with it again.

anyone ever rode a stand up before, they look like fun. whats your guys opinion?

Those GP1300R's look intimidating.

they're pretty awesome, i rode a GP1200R, and from all i've heard the 1300s are the ticket to speed.

can't go wrong with a 1300cc 3-cylinder Fuel Injected 2 stroke

and they look awesome
c20079102114353994-yamaha-waverunner-gp1300r-2008.jpg

We got 12 jet skis. 4 are stand ups and we have 2 gp1200's which came before the gpr's. Three of the standups of yamaha superjets and my personal one is aftermarket everything so bad comparison. I prefer the yamaha standups over the kawasakis. Standups are more fun but they are a lot more work. I would recommend either getting a kawasaki sxr or yamaha superjet for standup and anything two stroke yamaha that's a 1200 or bigger for sitdowns. My 1200 will walk all over any four stroke.

i had my first jetski experience last weekend, i'm on a low budget, but now i'm lookin for one, i am thinkin a yamaha waveblaster 1.... those yamaha superjets look funnnnn too

its so different coming off a atv or dirtbike eh, no countersteering haha. and no leaning. just turn and dont fall off. they make for a pretty intense ride and falling off has no consequences so giv'er hard!!

its so different coming off a atv or dirtbike eh, no countersteering haha. and no leaning. just turn and dont fall off. they make for a pretty intense ride and falling off has no consequences so giv'er hard!!

Lol at no consequences...that's how I got 12 staples in my head....

might trade the seadoo for a quadzilla boys!! he said he would trade if i added 500 but i said no to that. if he says ya then ill have my hands on a zilla! not sure if i would keep it or sell it. but either way, f*ck YEAH!

well like the title says, i put my seadoo xp800 on kijiji to trade for a stand up jet ski. just got a reply for a kawasaki JS440.

i haved alot of problems with my seadoo, there finally all worked out and its runnin good, but just dont wanna keep it as i have a feeling its a ticking time bomb and something is gonna go wrong with it again.

anyone ever rode a stand up before, they look like fun. whats your guys opinion?
JS 440 is a bit small.You can pick a 440 up pretty cheap if you keep your eyes open.I have a kawi 650 and it rips pretty good Im guessing about 65-70 on the water and it will pull your arms off.I would also look for one with trim controll helps out a lot if you wanna book or you want to grab some trim to do a barrol roll or something.Stands ups are a lot of fun.I:I

JS 440 is a bit small.You can pick a 440 up pretty cheap if you keep your eyes open.I have a kawi 650 and it rips pretty good Im guessing about 65-70 on the water and it will pull your arms off.I would also look for one with trim controll helps out a lot if you wanna book or you want to grab some trim to do a barrol roll or something.Stands ups are a lot of fun.I:I

thats cool man, and yeah in my last post i said im trading for a 650sx plus $500 I:I