anti fade nut
chrome ant vibe steering stem
houser long travel a arms
axis shocks remote ressies
longhorn bars
braided lines
bead lock wheels

3n03ka3pe5O45V15W5a6sd71664301c891e27.jpg

This thing is sooooo light. And has mad bottom end power its almost like riding a 4 stroke. It just rips right when you let off the clutch.I:I

I got it off c list(thats the pic I used). Not sure if its faster than the yfz. Time will tell. I:I Ill have to get some good pics of it.

haha Im still not sure if its faster. I need more ride time on it. Just took it on some trails today. I know that it pops a wheelie easier than the yfz. Its super light its an aftermarket frame with minimum accessories on it.

It almost seems 100 percent race.

woooooooooooow, i saw one almost exactly like that at a buddy's house, it was one of his riding buddy's they are sooooooooooooo sweet, i love them after market frames, wish there was one available for the blaster

Update on this thing. Turns out it has a 350 power valve engine and I took it out riding yesterday. I went with my friend who I just put in a 480 kit on his yfz450 and it was really no contest. I was running him down all over the place.

I did blow my head gasket at the end of the day, but after tearing it apart whoever put the thing together pinched the inner o ring gasket and thats why it failed. Got some new o rings ordered and should be back up soon.

Compression at 210psi so Im running 110 fuel.

This is the fastest quad I have owned but whats more amazing is that it handles just as good or better than my 450.

Very happy with my trade.

update on this thing. Turns out it has a 350 power valve engine and i took it out riding yesterday. I went with my friend who i just put in a 480 kit on his yfz450 and it was really no contest. I was running him down all over the place.

I did blow my head gasket at the end of the day, but after tearing it apart whoever put the thing together pinched the inner o ring gasket and thats why it failed. Got some new o rings ordered and should be back up soon.

Compression at 210psi so im running 110 fuel.

This is the fastest quad i have owned but whats more amazing is that it handles just as good or better than my 450.

Very happy with my trade.

honda power!!!!

Awesome, nothing like some straight up 2-Stroke race action, feels so much better, that classic hot rod feel, i've had a bunch of both and much prefer a 2-Stroke, congrats! Thats one bad ride you have there!I:I