trade?

ya definitly to much.maybe 4 or 5. but no grand.im just lookin to go bigger. this 125 just isnt enough.i want my bike to stand up withought making it scream and bouncing the front tire off the ground and pulling back..this bike is faster but my blaster did wheelies way better

The only deal I would do is have him give you the RM and $500 for your KX. Definately dont give your bike and 1 cent for that!

For that year the bike seems to be in decent shape.Alot nicer than I have seen.As long as tye cylinder has some life left to it it should be a decent bike.But as always times have changed,the neweer you can go the better.Suspension,motor,handling are alot nicer on the newer 2 strokes (well not so new anymore).lol

cool i thought the same thing. its old and broke but the 250 part made me look twice.i mean a rebuild wouldnt cost that much and so much more power.but the thought of other problems is to much.

cool i thought the same thing. its old and broke but the 250 part made me look twice.i mean a rebuild wouldnt cost that much and so much more power.but the thought of other problems is to much.

I wouldent do it, what year is your kx? check the compression, 125's are fast if you know how to ride, well at least the newer ones are.

my kx is a 1990.i called kawasaki and they said its more mid to top range.and not much bottom end.but i think i might need to replace the rings.its realy easy to kick over.

my kx is a 1990.i called kawasaki and they said its more mid to top range.and not much bottom end.but i think i might need to replace the rings.its realy easy to kick over.

probaly, but mine has a new top end and its easy to kick over too, thats just how they are. My friend broke his toe trying to kickstart his cr500 with flip flops on lol.

I never trust a sellers diagnosis of what their non-running item needs. You can usually figure at least twice the cost of what they suggest. That 86 is a flippin old bike too, I wouldn't get too focused on the 250cc part. That 125 is more than capable of flying.