Top Speed ??

Your GPS was wrong Ill wager.

To get a blaster up to 58mph with 13/40 and 18s, youd have to spin it up past 9500 rpm which unless you have alot of engine work you cant do.

Put it this way, stock blaster has 22 inch tires on it with 13/40 gearing. Yamaha says its top speed is only around 60. Youre taking 4 inches off the tire which really kills your top speed and gears you up alot. What kind of breathing mods do you have done to your engine? Head work? Porting? Larger carb? Pipe? Etc.

And to the one who says he goes over 75 with 14/38 gearing and 22s, hed have to spin it up to around 9500 rpm to be doing that also.

Your GPS was wrong Ill wager.

To get a blaster up to 58mph with 13/40 and 18s, youd have to spin it up past 9500 rpm which unless you have alot of engine work you cant do.

Put it this way, stock blaster has 22 inch tires on it with 13/40 gearing. Yamaha says its top speed is only around 60. Youre taking 4 inches off the tire which really kills your top speed and gears you up alot. What kind of breathing mods do you have done to your engine? Head work? Porting? Larger carb? Pipe? Etc.

And to the one who says he goes over 75 with 14/38 gearing and 22s, hed have to spin it up to around 9500 rpm to be doing that also.

stock has 21 inch tires bro

how do you guys get your blasters to go so fast?

Ive only got to 60 mph on a la sleeve big bore kit, 14-40 sprockets, 20 inch tires, pwk 35

lets be realistic stock blaster speed is about 40-50mph, go out and try

i dont need a top speed calculater to figure out how fast i can go.

Whats the top speed you can get out of your quad?

I get about 130km/h.I:I

oh goodness, what a stir this fellow has caused, lets just get this out there, with a name like Willem Pretorious, he can only come from one place, South Africa. now anyone who claims his blaster gets 130km/h must be from Brakpan....they are the ford cortina guys. most often spotted with their mandatory 3 liter FORD, 2 Liter COKE and a 1 Liter Brandy (BRANDEWYN) wat smaak soos a engel het gepiepie op my tong! you know the ricer guys...

oh well i hope i represent a better kind of south african!

i searched this up before and the guy said his fully stock blaster got to 65mph then another guy commented saying if you have a Good racing exhaust like a DMC power pipe/ Toomey / dyno / Factory7 you could hit 80mph at a bit of a push. he said Fmf and DG are pretty much chromed stock. they look & sound nice but barely give any power. hope this helps

i searched this up before and the guy said his fully stock blaster got to 65mph then another guy commented saying if you have a Good racing exhaust like a DMC power pipe/ Toomey / dyno / Factory7 you could hit 80mph at a bit of a push. he said Fmf and DG are pretty much chromed stock. they look & sound nice but barely give any power. hope this helps

lol noooo freekin way that is accurate dude.. with all the mods done to mine i can barely get over 70mph with 14-40 and 20" tires and that takes a mile of paved road and the motor is SCREAMING lol :D