Toomey, shearer or powerpro

children ?????
why...... because i refuse to let this jackwagon fool my brothers with bullshit claims

truth.... the shearer pipe for a blaster is poorly made out of tin foil, poorly finished and lacks any real power gain, a 12 tooth front gear will do the same thing, for $10

It looks like it's pretty much an identical bend to the Toomey pipe and uses a similar silencer, so I doubt it "lacks" any real power gain. Granted, I haven't used it, but I'm skeptical of your harsh portrayal of the pipe. I think you dislike it more simply because Kennedy sells it more so than you actually care about the pipe itself.

Just to throw my 2 cents in as well. I'm so sick of hearing "ass dyno" like it means something. Some of you guys take more precedence in the "ass dyno" than a REAL dyno......in other words......you would rather just like to FEEL like you are going faster as opposed to REALLY going faster. If you want to impress somebody on an "ass dyno", go lighten their flywheel and they can be amazed at all the "horsepower" they just "gained".
jerkit.gif

whatever ken doll, true, the shearer pipes may be good, for other quads with the individual cones, but he dropped the ball on the blaster design. period
and until you can build a motor, (yeah we've all seen pics of your kindergarten blaster porting, i can break out the pics too), or until you learn to run a dyno without burning the clutch, maybe you should stick to cleaning toilets

keep 'em comin i have no fear of what your obviously tryin to do, lure me into this so you can go cry to mommy and "try" to get me banned
your rock is calling

Just to throw my 2 cents in as well. I'm so sick of hearing "ass dyno" like it means something. Some of you guys take more precedence in the "ass dyno" than a REAL dyno......in other words......you would rather just like to FEEL like you are going faster as opposed to REALLY going faster. If you want to impress somebody on an "ass dyno", go lighten their flywheel and they can be amazed at all the "horsepower" they just "gained".
jerkit.gif

ah-oh, nutswingin from moto has converted you to a k-clan swinger too,
dude you've started the most ridiculous threads with questions a 5th grader knows the answer too, now you're gonna try and lecture me just to impress ken doll, hahahaaaaa thats pathetic

or maybe i can rifle bore everything and really impress someone ?????

jerkit.gif

That is the most intelligent post I have read on a forum in a long time
Thanks for the input, anytime you would like to have a engine R and D conversation, Please hit me up on facebook
You are the man

"ass dyno" does not mean anything, and anyone who thinks we actually believe in it are smokin crack, we came up with that to counter your falsified dyno charts.
and anyone who needs the crutch of a dyno to tune something as simple as a blaster carb, should stick to facebook

and ps....................you have yet to bring any of your dyno tuned bikes to a track, to run against us and prove you know how to even spell R&D
you talk a good game to the unknowing, claiming you were gonna show up here, or there, or at busco last season, but you always "pussy out" for fear of being exposed, again
oh wait, i did hear you showed up at one, but never entered the track further than the parking lot
you have never proven sh*t to us at a a track ?????

show up and run ????? or keep talkin bullshit !!!!!!

ah-oh, nutswingin from moto has converted you to a k-clan swinger too,
dude you've started the most ridiculous threads with questions a 5th grader knows the answer too, now you're gonna try and lecture me just to impress ken doll, hahahaaaaa thats pathetic

or maybe i can rifle bore everything and really impress someone ?????

.......at least I have a dyno.......a REAL dyno to back my claims up. If I went off of "ass dynos" anybody could bullshit anybody. Hell, I could just placebo effect the hell out of everybody.

"ass dyno" does not mean anything, and anyone who thinks we actually believe in it are smokin crack, we came up with that to counter your falsified dyno charts.
and anyone who needs the crutch of a dyno to tune something as simple as a blaster carb, should stick to facebook

You do realize that most of the guys that are REALLY into dragging at the dunes and/or racing do actually dyno tune their bikes/quads right? You know why?......because that's what a dyno does.....it indicates where you make the most power/torque and at what RPM. This has been proven to be even more true with EFI mapping setups and finding which ones work on modern 4 strokes. They don't just pull stuff out of their arse and assume it works and/or works but not at an optimal level.

Sure......dynos are not 100% indicative of real life scenarios because you have varying loads, but to bash anybody using a dyno to find tuning setups with a blaster carb, banshee carbs, whatever carbs......is pretty comical.

and ps....................you have yet to bring any of your dyno tuned bikes to a track, to run against us and prove you know how to even spell R&D
you talk a good game to the unknowing, claiming you were gonna show up here, or there, or at busco last season, oh wait, i did hear you showed up at one, but never entered the track further than the parking lot
but have never proven sh*t to us at a a track ?????

show up and run ????? or keep talkin bullshit !!!!!!

Then why do all the racers/engine builders who win Planet sand drag events every year own a dyno ? All the results are at planetsand.com

and all that pertains to what for us mostly trail riders ????
or strokedtater for that matter, never been on a dyno, ever, doesnt even have a clue to horsepower of his motor, but consistantly wins most drags he enters, usually against bigger, probably dyno tuned quads.................

i'll tell you why, his builder "flotek" and mine "kor" do not need a dyno to tune a blaster, nor do any of us trailriders

answer my questions about burning clutches on the dyno and why you've never shown up at any races to prove your obvious bullshit ?????????