To all you FMF haters....

Thanks everyone, he likes reading all the support. Some of ya are pretty funny and some are still treating the FMF like the ugly stepchild. LOL

Last edited:
im starting around xmas but theres only a few tracks near .. im still debating weather to start noe (easier as younger people ride blastys) or when i get a 450 which will be way harder! congrats wish i was half as good as him lol what age is he?

He's 11, but raced nats on mini quads so he has some expeience. It does get alot more competive on 450's, but if you can only build 1 bike wait for the 450. Untill the work on the skills...hard braking...clutching...corner speed

hey, i was first in line for an autograph, i asked about a month agao, and was given a price for one, gibby said he has to recoupe some of his loot somehow, hahahaaaa

i say we start a fund to help sponsor our bf.com blaster racers, like jordan, and get them some decals made up too, after all, we on here, do deserve a little credit for helpin these guys with technical advice and possibly cheap parts, so lets support 'em too ??????

yes aawk im with ya bud. we need to get some stickers made

He would love to rep with some stickers on his quad. Without the info I've learned from this site we would not be where we are. I new nothing about blasters and got all the info here. Thank You all very much and nothing else required :)

He's 11, but raced nats on mini quads so he has some expeience. It does get alot more competive on 450's, but if you can only build 1 bike wait for the 450. Untill the work on the skills...hard braking...clutching...corner speed

you mean slipping the cluctch like pop it out to kick the ass of the quad out? lol thanks man :D

well, i think i'm gonna keep the fmf now, haha, i gotta stock lettin the haters get to me, i'm gonna build a full out trail ripper, should be nice :)

you mean slipping the cluctch like pop it out to kick the ass of the quad out? lol thanks man :D

I mean keeping the bike in the powerband all the time. Keeping it a gear high than needed when coming out of the corners and then slipping the clutch so it's in the powerband and rockets out of the corner. You should always have a finger on the clutch in the corners and one on the front brake too.

I mean keeping the bike in the powerband all the time. Keeping it a gear high than needed when coming out of the corners and then slipping the clutch so it's in the powerband and rockets out of the corner. You should always have a finger on the clutch in the corners and one on the front brake too.

thanks for the tips man ... your welcome to come over here and teach me if you like lol

He would love to rep with some stickers on his quad. Without the info I've learned from this site we would not be where we are. I new nothing about blasters and got all the info here. Thank You all very much and nothing else required :)

congrats on the win little bro....glad we could help ya out..send me ur addy again and ill send ya a BF.com sticker for the ride, again great job budI:I

Congrats!

I seen you and your boy out there there on Thursday practice. He looked good on the blasty, definitely on his game. and that track was pretty rough with all those doubles and the lips on everything shot you right up, I know the second Table on the back stretch kicked my ass twice lol. and that Damn off camber corner....

I ment to stop and talk to you all, next time I see you there I will. It will be in a few weeks though, after I sell my YZ and get a new one.

Ya stop by. I saw that kicker gettin alot of people and the off chamber looked to be a biotch. They took it out for the race sat. luckily

well, i think i'm gonna keep the fmf now, haha, i gotta stock lettin the haters get to me, i'm gonna build a full out trail ripper, should be nice :)

I am one to have NEVER talked down on the FMF setup. That is what I ran before my Toomey, used the FMF Fatty with PowerCore II. I have always claimed it was a very good pipe setup, really wakes the blaster up down low and through the pitchy mids. Definitely a good track/hare pipe, for sure. I wanted more heavy mids and top, changed to 14/40 gearing, etc so went with a Toomey kit. I am a big fan of both pipe setups, but the Toomey gives me more for my riding style and likings now.

Both pipe kits get my hands down approval... I:I