To all you FMF haters....

Kgibson

Nov 4, 2009
Florida
I only have one thing to say....

DSC04187.jpg

good job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i always said its not a bad pipe. i do like my f7 a little better, but i had some other combo issues with the fmf so it wasn't a great comparison....

Thanks Guys. The F7 is about the only pipe I haven't tried. Thinking about it, but it may be more mid to top than I want for mx. Besides we just beat em :}

nice job man. you guys make a great team obviously. I want that sticker on the left side of your hood though. ken didn't have any when he did my top end.

way to go jordan, and ken i knew what you wanted that fmf for... more low to mid power, oconnor and i finally got my motor to where the f7 is awsome everywhere, but i never had anything else, so hard for me to tell what the fmf would do with my combo
congrats again, way to rep our blasters !!!!!!!!!

All i can say is congrats man... the fmf is such a low rated pipe for these quads. i've never used one so idk how they perform, but if they are as bad as they are made out to be, then you just showed how good of a rider your son is, and not only that, but how good ken's engines are. even if they are a better pipe than they are made out to be, i still have to give it up for both Jordan and Ken. it takes alot of work and skill to get to this point

congrats guys!! but i have to say the win is more because of your sons skill rather than a FMF pipe. can i get a autograph??? I:I I:I

hey, i was first in line for an autograph, i asked about a month agao, and was given a price for one, gibby said he has to recoupe some of his loot somehow, hahahaaaa

i say we start a fund to help sponsor our bf.com blaster racers, like jordan, and get them some decals made up too, after all, we on here, do deserve a little credit for helpin these guys with technical advice and possibly cheap parts, so lets support 'em too ??????

Congratulations Jordan, talent prevails! I:I ...and congrats to a father for the dedication it takes to get there! ...especially with a FMF pipe...LOL