Tips to sell blasters on ebay?????

Blasterbuilder

May 30, 2011
Minnesota
hi guys im selling my blaster to upgrade to a newer one (03-06), and i listed it on ebay but i only have one watcher after 2.5 days but 160 views... am i scaring them away????

any tips to sell faster?? price starts at 700 with reserve

you'll be damn lucky if you get that $1275, with 450's in the mid/high $2000 range nowadays

nope, don't take off the reserve, wait for a craigslist buyer,
for what you want for it $$, or be prepared for a beat down on ebay

nope, don't take off the reserve, wait for a craigslist buyer,
for what you want for it $$, or be prepared for a beat down on ebay

ok ,i just figured i should at least try on ebay since darederek's 99 blaster sold for $1400 on ebay with mine having similar accessories and even 3 years newer.... maybe thats just me though

ok ,i just figured i should at least try on ebay since darederek's 99 blaster sold for $1400 on ebay with mine having similar accessories and even 3 years newer.... maybe thats just me though

wheres a link to dereks blaster selling for $1400 ????

sucker born every minute, wait for yours to swim along
i wouldnt give over $1000 for anything without tons of mods, mainly suspension, or an 03+

I agree.it's hard to sell a complete Quad on eBay . It would have to be someone local considering the cost of shipping. Most of the time you can't go check it out before you buy on eBay . Most people stay away from buying it that way.

It's a tough market right now. Keep in mind just because there are several listed at the price you would like to get, doesn't mean they are selling. You have to make your's stand out. Make sure it's as clean as possible.