Trying to identify the swingarm on my Blaster

jglithero

Dec 8, 2014
Hi. I am new to the forum but have built a few Blasters over the last couple of years. I bought a rolling chassis for parts and the swingarm pictured was installed on the frame. I cannot find a brand name on the arm and am wondering if anyone here could help me identify it. It is 4" over stock length and the axle is 6" wider than stock. It appears to have a billit carrier. Other than the surface rust on the axle it is in very good condition. I am a trail rider so am planning on selling the setup to help fund some other projects, but really need to know what I am dealing with. I would hate to sell a substandard part to someone or to give away a really good piece. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Attachments

• DSCF4562.JPG
    DSCF4562.JPG
    1,022 KB · Views: 370
  • DSCF4563.JPG
    DSCF4563.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 352
  • DSCF4564.JPG
    DSCF4564.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 342
  • DSCF4565.JPG
    DSCF4565.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 334
  • DSCF4566.JPG
    DSCF4566.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 317
  • DSCF4567.JPG
    DSCF4567.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 341
  • DSCF4568.JPG
    DSCF4568.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 322
That is a round house style carrier. There were several companies that made those style of swingarm. I know you said your a trail rider, alot of us are, and we run extened swingarms and extended axle's.

You have a very nice setup there. I've go over it, and run it if it were me!

^^ Yup, My Banshee swing arm looked exactly the same, Paint color and all.. Don't know the brand of axle though. Axle may be a bit wide depending on the trails you ride.. Sweet swing arm though..

did you measure the axle with or without the tires on?

it looks like the G-force axle i have. they have those adjustment pieces on the ends

did you measure the axle with or without the tires on?

it looks like the G-force axle i have. they have those adjustment pieces on the ends
I measured with the wheels removed. My riding is tight woods riding so I think I am going to stay with the stock axle and swingarm. Any suggestions as to what would be a fair price for this setup?

Are the axle bearings n swinger bearings in good shape? Where u located, id be interested in the set up for a build im gathering
Hi,

The bearings are all tight but one of the caps on the pivot bearings was lost. I am in East central Illinois.

Let me know. Thanks,

I bought this swingarm. It's very nice. He was great to deal with and shipped it out super fast.