Tie Rods

stnditup2

Jul 24, 2008
Chillicothe IL
Im in need of Tie Rods for my blaster so if anyone is parting out a blaster or knows of one being parted please let me know what they want for them and add shipping in on that to 61523

Thanks

Koo give me a lil while bc im goin on vaction next wknd and I wont get payed till I get back and i just dropped $262 on my topend yesterday so im broke lol but who isnt?

ight man. ya i will hit ya up for sure. My girl is on my ass to get hers goin lol bc ive been spendin money on mine and not workin on hers. Im looking for a different frame for hers bc the front motor mounts are horrible.

i have tons of other parts. i am parting one out so let me know if there is something else you need. do you want the ends to i didnt caculate them. not sure what kinda shape they are in. lmk

ya i need the ends to. Can you pm me a list of parts you have for sale I might need something else but not sure what i need until i see it

banshee hubs will not work with stock blaster rims not to sure on the whole yfz conversions but i know you can convert parts off a banshee to your blaster

i know stock blaster wheels wont fit banshee hubs im askin if banshee hubs fit stock axel on blaster and what bolt pattern the banshee hub is?

i know man thnx thought im tryin to get a bigger selection of tires because stock hubs on blaster will only fit 8' tires it sucks do u have and tires i can buy off u?

naw man i dont sorry I just got engine parts. My 95 blaster i just put new maxxis rears on it and keep the stock rims on there. My 92 has itp xcr's on the rear and kananke or wtf ever there called on the front with stainless steel rims. I bought the 92 for $200 and was looking thru one of the boxes and found every reciept for it and the guy put $2156 into it so ya i got my money's worth out of it for sure. The tires are brand new and only have 14 hrs on them

ok man thnx alot im in need of wheels and tires cause last weekend i was trail riding and a yfz came flying up and hit my back left tires and bent it

haha not really because we were both flying around a curve and when he hit me it tore his whole left lower and botton and shock of the left side so yeaa

holy sh*t man ya then i really wouldnt be to worried about tryin to get money from him just post a thread stating you need rims and tires and see how many ppl get back at ya