thought he could make it

ttownterror

May 14, 2009
Tulsa,ok.
sup guys its the new guy from ttown just thought i would post up some funny pics of the blaster... buddy of mine his dirt ride is a rm250 thought he could get the blaster over this group of rocks... well...

IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

not quite lol he called it quad trials bike...

now i have a camera to mount on the bike its a waterproof video camera im just waiting on the mount adapter since the only one i have is on my sport bike and wont fit on the quad... so soon to come is trail vids when i get my mount...

I dont know why... kinda looked like fun... i tried a few times but almost rolled it over backwards lol ... wasn't really going fast enough to hurt anything...

ding ding we have a wiener lol ... yes you are correct they are the stockers 21/10/8 but im ordering a set of 22/11/8 kenda klaws xc today. anyone else running these? how do you like them ?

and yes the are called all Terran vehicles for a reason... we didnt want to pick a different line cuz thats the one he took on his rm250 i wanted to get the blaster over it lol

why are you STILL an obnoxious smurf?

Cause I know it pisses you off. I hope you have a wonderful day :)

C'mon 89... Chill the hell out.

Yea, he needs to. Just because someone doesnt ride the same as him doesnt mean he should tell them they are trashing there quad.

^^na let him be i enjoy the drama its cool, But funny pic! lol i wouldnt do that on my rides but funny.

Normally I dont enjoy drama, but what the hell....

It looks like something I'd do in my Jeep... (only smaller) lol

I plan on owning some rocks with my explorer this summer. :)
5.0 v8 AWD (might do 4x4 manual swap) 31 inch mud terrains, torsion twist, and 2 inch lift shackles. Trying to keep it as somewhat of a decent daily driver. :)
Nice lookin jeep btw.