This ticks me off!!!

Mootsman

Dec 30, 2007
Memphis, TN
I get so sick and tired of logging on to this site to look for something in the for sale section only to find out that the seller is just using this site to direct us to an ebay auction...

NEWSFLASH FOR ALL SELLERS!!!

Everyone here knows about ebay. I would venture a guess that most people come to a model specific site for a reason---they don't want to buy stuff off ebay.
If you are using the for sale section to direct people to ebay, you are ADVERTISING! If you are advertising, pay the fee or take your crap somewhere else! This really pisses me off.

Am I crazy? Does this bother anyone else?

nope doesnt bother me... its advertising... but so is them even listing their stuff for sale. like on ls1tech they have rules about listing in the FS section.... and you can post ebay items but their are certain rules to it...

Yeah, I just get torqued up when I look in the for sale section---I'm looking to buy from someone who loves blasters---knows what they are talking about, and wants to sell their stuff without a bunch of hassle...

whatever---I just don't get it.

Posting your ebay auctions up here is not necessarily promoting the blasterforum site---it's advertising for ebay---that's for chumps...

a LOT of people on here are 14 15 16 year old kids that their sisters boyfriends dog sitters moms brother uncle told them blah blah blah so it must be true and they will die beating it to the ground. most people on here are just on for information, i found this place looking for a cylinder. and reviews on the blaster. "project bastard" will be thrown together thursday and taken to the st anthony dunes friday :D

a LOT of people on here are 14 15 16 year old kids that their sisters boyfriends dog sitters moms brother uncle told them blah blah blah so it must be true and they will die beating it to the ground. most people on here are just on for information, i found this place looking for a cylinder. and reviews on the blaster. "project bastard" will be thrown together thursday and taken to the st anthony dunes friday :D

wow harsh words for a newbie man i think its the other way around most ppl do know what there talkin about cause we all own/ride blasters and thats what this site is here for INFO/HELP .............ect...........ect...........ect...........ect or maybe its just me I:IB-)

wow harsh words for a newbie man i think its the other way around most ppl do know what there talkin about cause we all own/ride blasters and thats what this site is here for INFO/HELP .............ect...........ect...........ect...........ect or maybe its just me I:IB-)

nahh dude you are right most ppl know what they are talkin about B-)I:I

Please stick to the subject of the thread if you want to continue it.