This board is pretty friendly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

doc_speeder

Feb 14, 2009
Lethbridge AB
I signed up on "another" board a couple days ago. There's some good info there, but wow is it CAUSTIC! I thought some of the "which engine builder" type threads were snarky here. HOLY CRAP you ain't seen nothin yet!

Let's keep it civilized, it's nicer that way.:)

I signed up on "another" board a couple days ago. There's some good info there, but wow is it CAUSTIC! I thought some of the "which engine builder" type threads were snarky here. HOLY CRAP you ain't seen nothin yet!

wonder which one that was.....

That's like the most loaded question you could ask on any forum.
I agree Blaster forum is great :D

OK OK OK OK OK! I didn't start this to bash, which was why I didn't name the other forum. I just meant to say we should all try to keep BF more or less as-is. I don't think there's any reason to name names. That's just asking for a fight!

Since you mentioned it.....

The only problem with E2S is the members from PSJ who keep resigning up to get attention.
They just can't stay away lol

Blackout.png

nope many of the ex members here, that are members on psj, did nothing but bash, put down and sh*t on blasters.......
where exactly? and whats this about having to have a kennedy port job to be popular? obviously your mistaken what goes on over there..

well to me i think you can have all the work done that you need but it doesnt matter whats done to ur quad cause if you dont know how to ride your still gonna lose no matter what. hell my blaster is all stock an io can almost beat his lil moded yfz cause he dont know how to ride...

just my .02 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.