Thinking about buying a banshee. Need advice!

05blasterkid

Apr 24, 2010
Corning, NY
Alright so I've been trying to trade my car for something 4x4 for winter time but not a lot of luck yet. I was gonna get 1000 given to me to help get a 4x4 vehicle. But then I found this sick banshee.

1987 Yamaha Banshee MONSTER ENERGY EDITION~!!

I can get the cash for it but idk if I wanna get it and keep the car or get ride of the car for a 4x4 still and let the banshee slip by. What do you guys think?

you and ur million of trades lol

check compression and do a leak down if u can, and ride it around the block, if it doest impress u or rip ur arms off with a crack of the throttle walk away

Ha whats so bad about my trades :p and Haha ok Alex. If it doesn't rip my arms off then I'll let it go. But do you think it would be better to keep the car and get that over getting rid of the car and getting a 4x4 vehicle and let the banshee go?

U want my opnion get a 4x4 or dump money into blaster, banshees are like boats gotta have money to enjoy lol twice as much to fix but twice as fast.idk if u can afford another headache go for it lmao if looking for speed get a quadzilla to rip yoir arms off!! Now that be worth fixeing up!!!!!!