things to take on the trail!!!

I just bring my Honda TRX 650 and some metal cable.. Worked last time the blaster died over 50 miles from home. That was a fun ride home.

Oh and as always, the Honda carries all the beer.

Hahaha!!! Thats why we always invite our lamer buddy to go ride with us, hes got the honda with the big racks so he packs the coolers..haha..
So thats an important note "get you a lamer buddy with a honda with racks to pack all the goods for you!!!" then if he breaks down just leave his ass. No big loss. haha

To bring duct tape along, without the whole bulky roll, you can tape a bunch of it to the side of the grab bar, and wrap a bunch of it around exposed parts of the frame. Yeah, it might not look so cool, but it's pretty cool to be the guy that actually has duct tape when you need it in the middle of the woods!

you can also just tape it to itself like 2 inches and then fold 2 inches then fold etc and put it in a zip lock under your seat!

Foot pump IMO would be far easier, considering the low volume/pressures our tires run. Take a backpack with u. On any decent length trail ride, i carry my backpack that has a pocket for a big camelbak style water bladder, my cell phone in a ziplok bag, and a few vitamin waters. Theres also plenty of room left over for miscellaneous things like tear offs, sunscreen, beast jerky, and a foot pump if i wanted. Its easier to remove a backpack and get the foot pump out than to remove plug...