things to take on the trail!!!

G

gonefishin

#1 plug wrench #2 new plug #3 waterproof matches or lighter #4 tire plugs & reamer starter #5 flip screw driver #6 sparkplug air compressor (if you dont know how or what ask)#7 a small set of channel locks (pliers) #8???????? feel free to add anything

multi tool with pliers, bottle opener, screw drivers, saw blade and built in lighter!!! cabelas has em!!!

#1 plug wrench #2 new plug #3 waterproof matches or lighter #4 tire plugs & reamer starter #5 flip screw driver #6 sparkplug air compressor (if you dont know how or what ask)#7 a small set of channel locks (pliers) #8???????? feel free to add anything

A cell phone is a must

cell phone is preety important....but i usually have no service in the trails...i guess id have to walk until i find service still helpful tho..

i usually keep an "emergency pack" in my truck toolbox. 2-way radio, flares, handheld mirror, fully equipped first aid kit, hatchet, rope, butane lighter w/ refill. i keep that in one of my camelbacks with my 9mm shoulder rig for protection from overy curious wildlife/stray dog packs. for shorter rides where you're no more than a 10 minute ride from your vehicle, i leave the pack in plain view in the truck. i make sure i or someone else am wearing it for longer rides where the round trip would exceed 20 minutes.

an important part of your first aid kit is going to be large quantities of hydrogen peroxide, plenty of ace bandages for wrapping/making a splint, plenty of gauze, sealed/sterile surgical gloves and butterfly sutures from 1" to 6".

if you can afford it, a handheld GPS unit would quickly become your best friend for trail riding and might make the difference between life and death if you're in a situation where you're trying to talk in a life flight chopper to your location

maybe a rope or ratchet strap, dry socks, a flashlight, couple cliff bars, water bottle, one of those thermal foil 'blankets', maybe a cheapie rain poncho...

HOOKERS?! LMAO! What, none of you guys have GFs or cool chicks to ride with that'll do it for free? Last I checked hookers charge, so you'd prolly need a pocketfull of nickels which would weigh you down. Then again, half the sh*t on this list would weigh you down, so what's another pound?

#1 should be a riding buddy. u can put in as much sh*t as u want but ur buddy will be there in all cases. cell phone should be number #1 if ur riding alone. but other than that the list is rite on