The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

Scares me because he said the pervious owner did it by himself and he wasn't a mechanic. I just got a call from a guy with cash so we will see.

i got that razor pocket rocket going:)..it is 24v stock soooo i just had to make it 30v lol..the kit they sell is actually like 31.9v..but i had another battery laying around so it was a free upgrade thing goes 19mph lol..it seems very fast and torque though.my 6year old son fly on it and so do I:D..free free

= 2 12v 1 6v run parallel toghther=30v

Last edited:
FORD

if i won i would just sell and buy a dodge. i wouldnt go for a new dodge either. would buy one just like our current one of couple years newer

Are vitos jets mikuni i bought some a long time ago and have used them ever since?
The reason i ask is because they have the little square inside the big square like mikuni does?????

Not yet, ive been stock until this spring. I plan to here pretty soon when i get my carb all set up(had it bored by blasterkid1998). I havent ridden at all this summer, it was just a bad summer i guess. I bought mikunis from an ebay store awk posted somewhere so hopefully those get in soon. now that i think about it the only thing i drove this summer was lifted golf carts and offroad mowers(my next ride of the month entry) lol.

YES.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/She-thinks-...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a7c97d37f&vxp=mtr

$%28KGrHqJ,%21nwFCqbey%212OBQ%29mCw6cD%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: speedyslyder