The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

10 o'clock tomorrow morning I go in and finally get this darn leg fixed. If you crash your bike and get injured, don't do what I did and not go to the hospital. It has come and bit me in the a $$. My riding is all done for the rest of the year.

10 o'clock tomorrow morning I go in and finally get this darn leg fixed. If you crash your bike and get injured, don't do what I did and not go to the hospital. It has come and bit me in the a $$. My riding is all done for the rest of the year.

Good luck tomorrow Dave! Just think every day from here forward it will feel better :)

whats up man !!

good luck tomorrow dave !

oh yknow. long story short. moved back home, back at my old job. bought my blaster back for $20 and a case of beer. and now. same situation still need that darn piston and front wheels.

Screw it...lol here is a before pic of the back of my knee. When I crashed, my upper and lower leg went one way and my knee went the other direction.
20140904_222304.jpg

Reactions: motoman159

My fleet is growing. I just picked up the '06 TTR 230 last night for 500 bucks. 190psi compression. Turns freely. should be a carb overhaul, clean up the plastics and flip. Last of the parts for the trailboss come in today. YAAY! Still waiting for the KDX to get picked up.

I have about $1200 in total investment. $4500 total value I reckon.

I am addicted to flipping bikes.