The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

Pipe polishing time!

104_9209.JPG
104_9217.JPG

Reactions: Markblaster
Have you tried the High Heat, Clear Spray paint?

Extreme high heat paint (up to 1093°c) 2000F
Great for high temperature & high performance engine paint applications

Suitable for use on exhaust systems

Just rendering at moment. Here is screenshot. :) Just reading up about how to speed up render times at moment.

View attachment 30308

View attachment 30307

View attachment 30309

without finding were i wrote ha ha nice 1???
i have used after effects but along time ago i do know the file sizes are preety big.

are you doing templates?
i was watching filthy frank on youtube then had to put my kids to bed
and of course my old pc was messing up so had to restart it lol

Just tiring the program out at moment. Hoping to make a intro for my YouTube videos so I'm not using the stock Windows media player ones. I also have been using MAGIX Photostory 2016 Deluxe to make my intros/outros on my Blaster slideshow videos.

Edit: Render done in 30 mins - 10 sec for a 15 second video.
1.16gb AVI file, 1280 x 720 at 30 frames

Last edited:
Reactions: speedyslyder
Just tiring the program out at moment. Hoping to make a intro for my YouTube videos so I'm not using the stock Windows media player ones. I also have been using MAGIX Photostory 2016 Deluxe to make my intros/outros on my Blaster slideshow videos.

did you ever see the only 1\/\/ i every tried making for you ????lol:eek::D

Reactions: Markblaster
I am now going to try render it again with some of the tips and tricks enabled to make rendering faster.

Rendering 2nd time and is faster and using less RAM. Because it is not running the preview as it renders.

Marks Render 4.jpg

Last edited:
I am now going to try render it again with some of the tips and tricks enabled to make rendering faster.

Rendering 2nd time and is insanely faster and using less RAM. Because it is not running the preview as it renders.

View attachment 30310

yeah i have not tried after effects
or any other programs other then panzoid
i do realize that the 4k or 1080p quality really does not matter because if it is on youtube or anything for that matter it like's
720p or smaller to even play or fit anywheres.......
although if you save it low quality it will look like CRAP on video
soooo do 1080p with fast render option although i dont think that is a option with "AE"??
so i say 1080p with fastest render time/frame rate ect..Has been a bit since last time i did it
and all programs are different:cool::rolleyes:

crap i'm even confused how i wrote that

Last edited:
Here you got dude. This is the one I did used a template, I created the logo in Illustrator and downloaded the font for the text. then added all together in After Effects.

Reactions: speedyslyder