The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

That would work, if it was anywhere near a big open field, but I'm in the mountains. By the time I drive it to a big open field it would probably be free lol.
Yeah apparently I got all kinds of leaks on the air intake to fix ;), I just read to never put your hand over a diesel intake, as they have an incredible amount of suction, I kinda noticed lol.

Thats what I am figuring. I took the line off the filter, that runs to the pump and filled it with PB blaster, and turned it over and just off and on a few times, now I'm gonna let it sit and soak in.

12096388_10153019482987471_3880563629102079160_n.png

Yeehaa! She is running pretty good, only one problem, it won't shut off lol. I had planned for that, and stuck my hand on the end of the breather hose, but it sucked air from all the intake/filter connections and kept on chugging. Had turn the fuel petcock and wait for it to die

Its nice to see it up and running!

So I thought of something tonight. I traded in my chrysler 300 for a little honda with a cvt trans about a month ago. The way these things work, the gas peddle sort of just controls rpm. Then it occured to me. Someone needs to mate a 2 stroke engine with a cvt transmission..... Powerband forever lol.

Reactions: pudvah
say what you want but....
i bought this a few days ago to make some better
cuts then my hand eye coordinations with a regular circular saw.
have not used it yet but got a 90 day evaluation ahead lol.
i will prob keep it regardless:)
$179 buck...190 with tax
12in cross cut huuge for a miter 15amp motor..ect
there is of course the 13 1/4 cross cut for another 129 bucks
dewalt ect is double/triple the cash,and im just a weekend warrior:D
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-15-Amp-10-in-Sliding-Miter-Saw-with-Laser-TSS102L/205216332
ryobi-tss102l-miter-saw.jpg