The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

f76ac446934313a7bee54b4a73293428.jpg

Don't ya hate it when you keep grasping for things and come up empty over and over :D

200a.gif

Reactions: MURPH
I haven't posted much in a while.Lotta crap going on lately.But I have thinned the herd to a few less toys.CTop pics are of my tt500 converted ATC scary and sic and below are my 92 lt250r and 97 lt500r with trinity stage 6 top end and paul turner pipe.Motor on the 250 is fresh about 5-7 hours and she does quite nice
12122687_883593175055778_293820065513897139_n.jpg
12072777_883593151722447_3953569285129646516_n.jpg
100_2342.JPG

Well it is officially
winter here....28 degrees here tonight.
24 degrees tomorrow night.
weather forecast says HARD FREEZE whatever that means lol:)

also my pc is giving me trouble just to add my situation :mad:
preety soon it is not going to turn on at all.
Then i get to get another whenever i can grrrrrrrrrrr
3 times out of 5 it has not turned on,not like im not busy enough..

also my pc is giving me trouble just to add my situation :mad:
preety soon it is not going to turn on at all.
Then i get to get another whenever i can grrrrrrrrrrr
3 times out of 5 it has not turned on,not like im not busy enough..
My last desktop, the on off switch had an electronic magnet that went out. I straight up wired a toggle switch on it.

Yeehaa! She is running pretty good, only one problem, it won't shut off lol. I had planned for that, and stuck my hand on the end of the breather hose, but it sucked air from all the intake/filter connections and kept on chugging. Had turn the fuel petcock and wait for it to die

Reactions: speedyslyder
I had to take the delivery valves and check valves off the top of the injector pump. Then I used a 1/4" wooden dowel to tap the plungers loose (and lots of PB over a few days). The last one was stuck good, it just smashed the dowel I was using. I went and dug an oak dowel from a towel rack out of my burn pile and whittled it down to fit. I actually put it back together, and had to take it apart twice more to tap that one again. Its all working smoothly now though, except it won't shut off lol. Hoping it breaks loose whatever it is. Bad part is the clutch is froze up. The easy was to break it loose is to drive the tractor, but not gonna try that until I can kill the thing. Thats the bad part about diesels, no spark to kill.

Reactions: jus_me