The system works!

2g00d4u

Apr 22, 2010
Smithville, ON, Canada
so, my old S10 was totaled in a car accident 5 weeks ago now, and now the guy that hit me was charged with careless driving (30 day license suspension, 6 demerit points, $1000 fine, all these can be bigger depending on severity) and took 100% fault for the accident, my insurance company chewed his ass and I ended up getting a sweet, sweet $3000 check yesterday :D (my s10 was a rattle can army paint job, 180,000 miles, needed a lot of work) which is more than double what I paid for it to begin with.

So I went looking for a new truck and found this beauty, its a 1998 Ford Ranger XLT, fibre glass step side box, 3L v6, auto tranny, ext cab, has all power features, tinted windows, cruise, tilt steering, blue interior, almost new all terrain tires.... It's so smooth to drive, I guess this whole mess turned out in my favor I:I

freshly washed and waxed

IMG383.jpg

IMG382.jpg

IMG381.jpg

I miss the old chevy, but I guess sh*t happens.....

IMG377.jpg

S10s with the 4.3 are the best small trucks ever made. Even the 2.2s last forever. I had 3 s10s and would have another one in a heartbeat

the 3.0 is a good motor for sure im a fan of the 2.3 ford engine will run all day every day no matter what. we run them in derby cars they will go with no water for almost the whole derby some times cant stop em, also have one in my ranger now has 210 thousand on it and still runs like a dream never let me down.