The raise your post count thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
why can't we go back to having bands where you can hear the difference between them, not this new protools, autotuned, generic, processed sh*t that i hear on the radio. pisses me off..................

i've played with protools before

its scary what i could do with my first shot at it in about a half an hour. i evened out a bass line that was so bad and out of time i almost learned it and re-recorded it until the guy that was teaching me the ropes was like "bet we can fix it". my jaw hit the floor. and we fixed it

the only thing that i really like about that stuff is i can do instrumental recordings without a whole band...

with all the pitch correction and stuff you can do......its almost sickening.

i wasnt talking about your band. i mean new music..that sht sucks.the only hope for metal is in the heart..finnland/norway.amarican metal is boring nowadays.with the exeption of lamb of god.imo.

i need to get some drum tracks set up and stuff so i can do some recording again and get excited about playing again. may have found some people to play with so that makes me happy

i need to get some drum tracks set up and stuff so i can do some recording again and get excited about playing again. may have found some people to play with so that makes me happy

cool thats always good.i met a guy who wanted to play but he was a major hippie.and thats just not my thing..so what do you like to play the most to playof insurments

guitar is my favorite for sure

i also like playing some saxophone every now and again, i've got a nice one of those too lol

its black nickel with gold keys.....pretty badass. its got some sweet engraving on the bell as well. love that thing and should play it more

Status
Not open for further replies.