The raise your post count thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 100th post! I would like to thank all the Administrators,Moderators,Supporting Members,Technicians,Members,Newbies,& Guests for helping me achieve this wonderful milestone. Special thanks must be given to Phragle for the conception of this unique thread. Last but not least, I must also thank the Academy,my producers,directors,writers,sponsors, & fans for all their hard work & support, without whom none of this would be possible. I shall always feel that this is your day to remember, not mine. With that said, I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!! :D

My 100th post! I would like to thank all the Administrators,Moderators,Supporting Members,Technicians,Members,Newbies,& Guests for helping me achieve this wonderful milestone. Special thanks must be given to Phragle for the conception of this unique thread. Last but not least, I must also thank the Academy,my producers,directors,writers,sponsors, & fans for all their hard work & support, without whom none of this would be possible. I shall always feel that this is your day to remember, not mine. With that said, I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!! :D

your 1000th is even funner, i can't wait for # 2000

this is a terrible wreck!!!!!!!!
atv-accident.jpg

hahaha

go tinker with your stuff when you are bored... that is why I have so many toys.

My blaster is quick, the 250R is much faster... the 200x would be more a novelty thing to have. Then the last tick on the list will be a Quadzilla LOL

Also I have some blaster parts that I am trying to get rid of, that is part of the reason I became a supporting member... how come I still cannot post in the F/S section?

Status
Not open for further replies.