The official What are you buying your blaster this xmas? thread

scottishblaster

Jan 25, 2009
scotland
lol just a fun thread to see what you getting your blaster for xmasI:I
ill probably be getting a set of handguards as im trying to sell the blaster so i dont want to put to much into it.

prolly gonna use some of my birthday loot, (dec 30) to get a 34mm intake for the 34mm keihin i got from tyler, and then flotek porting before spring

i already bought, tusk comp series front bumper w a skull face plate, prm rear grab bar, pb airscoops, pro aluminum pro peg nerfs, all new riding gear, and awk's uni. and still wanting to get from parents, 14/40 gearing, new chain, etc etc, b-day is jan 2nd so still more stuff.... spring: top and botom end rebuilds, porting(hopefully) kennedy powersports small bore kit.... yes were short on money but hahaha its goin towards a good cause!

whats left???? lol chrome plastics??? poweder coated seat??? your machine is already at max bling!!!

so whos buying me a blaster for x mas?? :p

Lol. Idk if they can chrome plastic? Lol. I still want to get the swinger and a-arms chromed and then get the sprocket and brake hubs pc'd

white race hood, braided steel break lines larger nerfs (if the guy will ever get back to me). And either a magura hydro clutch thing or 22X7X10 front razrz on red labels

nah i didnt like them. i had zero clearance and my rims kept on denting in and going flat so they are gone lol.