also got..
extra ported cylinder
toomey exhaust
suspension parts
extra cases and gears
extra complete bottom end

092-1.jpg

095-1.jpg

nice looking blaster man! i really like the blacked out lrd silencer!
it would be cool if u could paint the header the same way but out tape over the lrd so that way it would be the same as silencer

i know i missed my blaster so i had to get another...

the first thing i got do is get a smaller carb... like a 32 or maybe a 34

Haven't seen you around in forever!! welcome back.

Nice blaster!

x2 on that.lol Nice blaster and seems like a nice trade.It has alot of aftermarket parts already and should go good.Plus spare parts are always a plus.Nice looking blaster.

thanks the carb is a stock 250r carb 38mm thats way to fricken big a guy told me to look for a 32mm carb im having trouble finding that i see alot of people run a 34 or 35 mm carb what is good to go with?

yeah i have rode it with that carb the top end is sick the bottom end forget that it wont idle.. how can i tell if its a 34 or a 38?

it very well could be jetting correct ( im not the best with small carbs and jetting)

measure the carb opening, it may be a 34mm. Depending on how the cylinder was ported could have something to do with your bottom end power. If it is any bigger than a 35, you should downgrade in size. 34pj and 35pwk's are two popular carbs for ported cylinders. I run the pwk and love it, very easy to tune.