www.airfoolers.com
here are the good ones, keep checkin threw outt he evening as i add more
P6250921_0085.jpg

P6250923_0083.jpg

P6250927_0079.jpg

P6250929_0077.jpg

P6250930_0076.jpg

way better than any formal wedding pics i've seen, congrats again

thats a nice cake. i was only asking because my mom is a professional cake designer and i help out with the cakes.

that cake was done by wallmarts bakery.. we didnt want ahuge over done wedding, so we kept it simple,

thanks guys! it was a great time! good food, good drinks, good music ( 50-60s rock to start off the night than metal/ heavy metal to finish it out)
the 'dj' was the owner of the black 56 chevy so he was free lol

that cake was done by wallmarts bakery.. we didnt want ahuge over done wedding, so we kept it simple,

thanks guys! it was a great time! good food, good drinks, good music ( 50-60s rock to start off the night than metal/ heavy metal to finish it out)
the 'dj' was the owner of the black 56 chevy so he was free lol

sounds like a good time to me

hell yeah!!! we had about 15 guys were friends with dress the theme, and about 6 girls

the owner of the 56 was feeding me southern old fashions later in the night.. by the 3rd one i dont knew where the old fashion part of the southern old fashion was.. taested like straight southern

the olds got treated good today, oil change, regrounded the tail lights, and re sealed the valve covers

cool pics looks like a fun wedding. Sometimes i think people spend too much time trying to be formal and forget to have fun, congrats

exactly!!!! screw formal!!! we dont dress formal ' professional' normally so why do it once if its not what we do??? were all cars guys, and ( the wife is a car shick) and were all into old cars so thats what we did