The GOOD, The BAD, And The Ugly

yz360

Jan 23, 2009
WNY
pic one is when i first got it the bought rims but i sold the rear rims and tires but still have the front ones

the next few pics was from today after a veryyyyyyyy cold NY ride.... thats my helmet combo, My new custom grab bar.... i got new tires for it not on....... what else can i do that would be easy cosmeticly for now?????
its ugly i know that anyone know where i can get a nice seat cover for a low price to make it kinda match.......

Thanks,
YZ

you can make your own seat cover if you have a good staple gun and some know how. As far as cosmetics I'd paint up the frame. Start from the frame up. Because once you paint your frame it will compliment everything else. No point having brand new plastics, handlebars, bumper, grab bar, seat cover if the frame is in sh*tty shape.

oooo the frame is just really dirty it actually very nice when clean what did you use for a seat cover?

so what staples did you use lol i got one of the gun staplers ya idk what fabric i would get lol plether lol

I went to Joann's fabric and got some animal print, worked fine except not very waterproof and T50 staples didn't work for sh*t.
ooo you said they didnt work that good lol but i will look for my own seet cover what size was the fabric you got jw i was looking at nerf bars to.

dude, 22s on a blasty, stick with 20s max or youre wasting a lot of power. if 20s work for bill ballance, theyll do a lot of good for you.

maybe find a not purple gas tank on ebay for cheap too

BTW looked it up on ebay, i found a black gas tank, and new graphics and a seat cover for under 100$, an thats in Canadian money