the exaust any guesses

ya thats why i hate buying used stuff you never know what all the did to it and short of taking it all apart its just a guessing game im going to pick up a set of plugs while im at it and once i get it broke in and running proper ill do some plug chopping

ya thats why i hate buying used stuff you never know what all the did to it and short of taking it all apart its just a guessing game im going to pick up a set of plugs while im at it and once i get it broke in and running proper ill do some plug chopping

I'd put that 300 in to start if that is too much it will tell ya, sputtering!! but to be safe for the break in I'd want to be rich not lean!

I'd put that 300 in to start if that is too much it will tell ya, sputtering!! but to be safe for the break in I'd want to be rich not lean!

ok i put a 300 in i couldnt get the top end at all so i took that out and put in the 290 and just over 1 1/2 turns on the air mixture and full response full top end now i think im going to have to tune mine because mine doesnt run this good