the exaust any guesses

cryptic

Feb 28, 2012
wisconsin
ok this is the exaust thats on the quad i just got anyone know what it is it says dyno racing on the side it has a serial number also but it has welds all over it

Attachments

• IMAG0102.jpg
    IMAG0102.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 232
  • IMAG0101.jpg
    IMAG0101.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 228
  • IMAG0100.jpg
    IMAG0100.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 213
  • IMAG0099.jpg
    IMAG0099.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 257
  • IMAG0098.jpg
    IMAG0098.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 210
ya i had to take a wire brush to the tag couse i didnt even see it before but it was covered in mud and rust

Ya don't know if the motor has any work, porting, reedcage, head mod, carb? If all stock with that pipe, can't be more than a toomey at 310!

the piston was fried and he had a teacher put a new one in so my guess would be prolly no head work maybe a slight bore .20 or .30 depending on what it all did the the cyl wall and dam i had the carb off and forgot to look at reeds

Have to say didn't know they made a kit like that! Not a terrible price as long as shipping doesn't kill ya!

looks like a nice little kit but the last time i ordered from a website i didnt know it took 3 months for me to get my parts and that was countrycat.com

looks like a nice little kit but the last time i ordered from a website i didnt know it took 3 months for me to get my parts and that was countrycat.com

They are pretty good about delivery, probably about a week. Myself I'd go through woodward specialties, he usually matches prices and is much cheaper on shipping.

me personally im very impatiant lol thats why i dont paint anyway im going to call around and see if there is anywhere i can get one today now type thing :) if not ill check out woodword

Kinda sucks not knowing if the motor has been worked. But I think one of those jets will work! And you can always sell the others if ya need to guys always looking to but one or two sizes!