The blaster isnt so much of a mudding qaud

UniRacing

Jul 21, 2009
Memphis,Tn
I went through a couple of deep holes and a ditch,seems watter and sand got in my airbox. my uni filter kept alot from getting to the motor but it was still bad

So truth is you shouldnt ride the blaster in mud.

WRONG!! If your gonna ride in mud then you should have an airbox lid and the little bag that goes under the stock airbox where all the dirt collects.

If you didnt have an airbox lid then its YOUR fault. I ride alot of mud and rain and ive never ever had that problem. Never.

I use my lid and my drain plug is tight,it seeped through the crack around the lid,
and also maybie where the rubber boot meets the plastic.

and no water got high enough to go into the lid snorkel

I use my lid and my drain plug is tight,it seeped through the crack around the lid,
and also maybie where the rubber boot meets the plastic.

and no water got high enough to go into the lid snorkel

then maybe you shouldnt blame the blaster right?? would that have happened if that crack wasnt there?? Not trying to be a dick lol i kno it can piss one off if that happened to me, all im saying that with everything nice and clean it wont happen.

Im still blaming the blaster cause its not cracked,there is a crack where the air box lid meets the air box all the way around the top.

ONLY WAY TO MAKE IT NOT LEAK IS TO USE SOME TYPE OF GASKET MAKER FOR THE LID AND BOOT.

So without modding it will leak..

Im still blaming the blaster cause its not cracked,there is a crack where the air box lid meets the air box all the way around the top.

ONLY WAY TO MAKE IT NOT LEAK IS TO USE SOME TYPE OF GASKET MAKER FOR THE LID AND BOOT.

So without modding it will leak..

make sure the screws are on tight cuz i have no leak! i have pressure washed my blaster and taken the seat of and pressure washed where the airbox is to get all the mud there off and no water whatsoever.

I disagree with u man the blaster is a great quad for mud, I have even gotten in deep rivers with it and have had no problems u should check ur setup and tighten everything.I:I

well you also have to rember a blaster is a SPORT ATV for a reson utitly quads are build for mudding, a blaster is ment to be a nice trail machine not a mud machine

sounds like the rubber o-ring is missing from your lid, there should be one on the under side of the lid that seals it to the box

mud dosent bother me its straight up water that i hate. whenever we have to cross a deepish creek my heart starts pounding and i dont want to do it lololol i know it sounds funny but i hate crossing water :D