Thanks KOR

pudvah

I just wanna rip.
Mar 6, 2015
Griswold, Connecticut
Got my case saver on tonight and the rest of my A arm bushings. Love the case saver Ken.

On a sh*tty note the exhaust stud I tried fixing didn't work. Through the motor back on and brought it to a shop down the street that fixed a stripped O2 sensor hole on my truck and will pick it up on the way home tomorrow.
image.jpg

Chain slider? You mean there's supposed to be something other than the top and bottom dual bearing chain rollers in the front and chain guide in the rear? This is my first quad so I don't know, if you could point out what I'm missing and where it goes I would appreciate it. I don't want to be riding without the proper stuff.

Chain slider? You mean there's supposed to be something other than the top and bottom dual bearing chain rollers in the front and chain guide in the rear? This is my first quad so I don't know, if you could point out what I'm missing and where it goes I would appreciate it. I don't want to be riding without the proper stuff.

#12 in diagram

image.jpg

oh that one you dont remove the swing arm bolt it snaps over it, Im going to order that right now.

Yeah it snaps over the swingarm. Then the metal piece sticks out and holds it down? Some clarification would be appreciated from someone becuz I might order the same one lol

Just found this after googling. I will be ordering that or a similar one in a kit now that I understand how it works. It always just looked like the big hole is never big enough to fit around the swingarm

It seems that the ModQuad ones on ebay you have to still remove the bolt to install. the one Pictured (HFM) and Moose racing sliders are the only ones that open up like the directions you posted. I just ordered the Moose one, it was 10 dollars more but to not have to remove the swing arm bolt I will pay that all day long.

There is a thin stainless sleeve pressed onto the swingarm that the original junk roller spins on. On all my stuff I use the chain slide that you remove the swingarm to install. On that type the stainless sleeve has to be removed. Ask the people that make the split type if the stainless sleeve has to be removed.

Edit-- I just enlarged the directions above and saw that they show you how to remove the sleeve.

Last edited: