tear down

FMFBlaster240

Jun 6, 2010
Indiana
how hard is it to completely tear down a blaster to the frame? i mean thats got to be the easy part, but is it hard to put it all back together?

label stuff and take alot of pictures while you take stuff apart and then you will have a good reference to stuff when putting it back together and should make it a breeze

becaus my grandpa has some paint he used to paint his car, its candy apple red. i was going to paint my frame that color and then get some black plastics, does auto pain work good by the way?

for the frame yes, the plastic not so much, Just make sure you do really good prep work, and put a couple coats of clear to help keep it from chipping as much as possilbe

automotive paint is going to be the next best thing to having it powdercoated. prep work is the key though

Throttle override system, It keeps you from going for a not so fun ride if the throttle would get stuck open, but its pretty faulty on the blaster and most people remove it, or atleast by pass it.

Throttle Over Ride System

its designed to shut the quad down if the throttle sticks. it works with 2 switches, one in the throttle, and one in the big box above the carb. its a safety system that often malfunctions and causes lots of issues