teach 6 yr old

should i teach him?

• yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • no

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
to use the blaster? doesn't sound safe, can he safely reach shifter, brake pedal and levers? bike can flip so easily from popping clutch. teach him to ride yes! my daughters been on a 2 stroke (auto) since age 3, one that fits her size!! lol than 6 months later she had a race engine fitted in the small frame so she can still safely control the machine.

no no no
unless he has been racing since 3.
my 4 yr old did great on a 90cc auto quad/chinese much smaller cheaper:)
i can ride it with me and him on it totalling 240lbs and it halls azz

teach him I taught my daughter and built her this
100_2099.JPG

Reactions: julianjrblaster
Seems too young to be on a blaster. I started on mine when I was about 8 or 9 but my dad would take me for rides and let me hold the handlebars and hit the gas and stuff like that when I was younger than that but stressed how important it was to not me jerky on the throttle and stuff like that.

My spare blaster I plan on keeping pretty close to stock so my girlfriend can ride if she wants and when my 3 year old gets older it can be hers but that will be after she has other experience and gets a lot older.

Yeah a 50 would be great. I got my blaster b/c my ex's mom bought it for our daughter, and I wasn't letting her start on that even though she was 12. It was her first motorized anything. I got her a 4-poke for now, but have already been teaching her about the blaster and will get her on it this summer

Reactions: harley1-5
yes teach him but just use common sense. my boy was 7 last year when he learned how to ride a 400ex. and by ride I mean he learned how to shift on it. he doesn't ride it on the track. no jumps. not going real fast. just getting used to a clutch. riding without killing it. how to start, ect..