B

blasterpunk

This is a Blaster i found this morning. It is priced at $400
New top end

Look at the pics tell if it is worth it

2cx6p93.jpg

2s9aixe.jpg

m9lyrd.jpg

If it runs buy if doesn't still buy it look like an good deal for the start of a new project or just to bash around on.

nice find, if you aren't limited on money, you could make it into a drag bike or somethin instead of selling it! parting it out would be good too probably

trinity 285 kit with a +6mm crank with a drag pipe a 39mm carb ot higher k&n pod filter attached directly to the carb +4 swingarm +2 a arms with +2 spacers with the front tires flipped a +4 axle then get a liquid cooled head then get sum hot plastics like the taurus v1 v2 or v3's at project blaster then pick up some yfz style rear plastics get a banshee stearing stem and sum sick bars paint everything nice! sure it wil cost about 4-6 grand depending on what parts u buy but an insanly fast drag blaster is still cheaper then a stock yfz450!!!

thats not a good deal at all infact its an utter rip off. Just for sake of argument can you give me the sellers address and phone number? :) lol nice man

trinity 285 kit with a +6mm crank with a drag pipe a 39mm carb ot higher k&n pod filter attached directly to the carb +4 swingarm +2 a arms with +2 spacers with the front tires flipped a +4 axle then get a liquid cooled head then get sum hot plastics like the taurus v1 v2 or v3's at project blaster then pick up some yfz style rear plastics get a banshee stearing stem and sum sick bars paint everything nice! sure it wil cost about 4-6 grand depending on what parts u buy but an insanly fast drag blaster is still cheaper then a stock yfz450!!!

Crusty lol ur obsessed with that 285 kit, id just go with stock jug +6 stroker, on cp customs website look at taht blaster, its a stock jug

that blaster on cp customs isn't a stock jug, its a ported 240. It says it right on their site somewhere. I think it used to be a stock jug, but they upgraded it, its even in a drag chases now. They put some new vids up not to long ago.

why

why exactly do you need +2 a-arms and +4 axle on a drag blaster, money would be better spent on a lowering kit, and other things like replacing the rear shock with a piece of steel so it wont squat off the line.

just a suggestion tho

that blaster on cp customs isn't a stock jug, its a ported 240. It says it right on their site somewhere. I think it used to be a stock jug, but they upgraded it, its even in a drag chases now. They put some new vids up not to long ago.

o my bad, i thought i saw stock jug with 6 mil stroker