Swingarm Axle?

GermanDude

Jul 30, 2010
Alamogordo
Hey Guy´s
I´m new to the Forum, and also to the Blaster World!

I just got my 00 Blaster and wanna rebuild/clean up my Engine!

I took all the Parts away, but i stuck, how did i disassemble the Axle which holds the Swing arm and the Engine?? I took the nut off and tried to turn it out but it doesn´t move! It turns but doesn´t get out!

I tried to use the Search but didn´t find anything!

Sry for my bad englisch ...... I´m normaly from Germany!

Ihno

get a punch and hammer it out....probly will take some muscle (at least mine did) so make sure you eat your wheaties...

HEy man welcome! and the swing arm bolt you are talking about needs to be pushed, pulled or basically forced out. tap the end with a screw driver and it should come out for you.

Welcome to the forum bro.....

I would suggest putting the Blaster on its side and getting some PB Blaster and soaking it over night then try tapping it out. Also after youget it out get yourself some new bearings and seals.........

allright i just soaked it with bp blaster! if that doesnt help i take the burner, Heat it up and punch it with the hammer!! i need either way i need a new one because somebody f**cked up the thread!!

but thanks guys for your fast replys!!

did somebody from you guys have one for me, with the nut???

and use a lot of grease when you put it back together, and you wont have the problem again.

Very good point bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest Belray water proof grease if you can get it. It is the best grease for off road vehicles IMO...... Its all I use on my machines........I:I

*grrr* this thing wouldnt come out!! i soaked it with bp blaster, heated it up, punched it with the 4kg hammer like 100 times and it wouldnt move a mm!!

any other ideas????

Sounds likes it stuck to to the bearing bro....

Just keep spraying it and beating on it now and sounds like it's time to get a new pivot bolt and nut.