surging

I will check for air leak tomorrow I was guessing tors issue removal kit is on the way plug looks good would an air leak cause plug to read lean

plug is nice and tan it only does it when I putt through my neighborhood really slow to get to my riding spot as soon as I give it 1/4 throttle it stops could it be tors?

I would still do a leak down test. That's the only way to be sure it doesn't have a leak. And as for the TORS I'm really not too sure if it would do that. I never had problems like that out of mine but that was also one of the first things I removed from my blaster. It's very simple to remove just search the forum or YouTube and u can find lots of info on it.

also surging could be caused by running too lean or too rich.
Typical Lean Conditions:
- Poor acceleration; the engine feels flat.
- The engine won't respond when the throttle is snapped open, but it picks up speed as the throttle is closed. (A too-large main jet also mimics this symptom.)
- The engine runs hot, knocks, pings and overheats.
- The engine surges or hunts when cruising at part-throttle.
- Popping or spitting through the carb occurs when the throttle is opened. Or popping and spitting occurs through the pipe on deceleration with a closed throttle.
- The engine runs better in warm weather, worse in cool.
- Performance gets worse when the air filter is removed.

Typical Rich Conditions
- Engine acceleration is flat and uneven and loses that "crisp" feel.
- The engine "eight-strokes" as it loads up and skips combustion cycles.
- The engine's idle is rough or lumpy, and the engine won't return to idle without "blipping" the throttle.
- The throttle needs to be open continuously to maintain acceleration.
- Black, sooty plugs, a sooty exhaust pipe and black smoke from the tailpipe that stinks of unburned fuel.
- Poor fuel economy.
- The engine works better when cold. Performance falls off as it warms up or the ambient temperature rises.
- Engine performance improves when the air cleaner is removed.