Super CLOSE pics of a spider at my house

Robert

Jul 24, 2010
Western NY
This guy has been hanging out on my porch just chillin and I like having him around. He's a medium sized spider with a web span of about 2 feet. Pretty neat looking. Click for full size. If you would like to see more please leave feedback and I will show you.

It's an Olympus 550 Ultra Zoom. 28mm wide lens and 18x optical zoom 7.1mp. Not a bad camera at all. I've taken some amazing shots with this camera. I should upgrade to something a little more professional but don't know what I want. Thanks!

spiders are the one of the handfulls of things i truly do not like, i will flip if a spider gets on me, snakes other bugs and creepy crawlys dont bother me at all

i'd take pics of my friggin huge spider that lives in our cloths line, but he only come out at dark and its scary to get 10ft or closer to him, he's about big as my hand!

id like to see more pics. thats pretty cool did you hold it yet? how big is it?

I will not hold this guy. I have no knowledge of it's species. We have some deadly spiders around here and I will not put myself at risk. You can try to hold it though...

it looks like a wolf spider a little bit. but no where near as scary looking.
do you know what kind of spider it is?

this is a wolf spider.
WolfSpiderlrg.jpg

well it isn't a wolf spider, doesn't have the fangs.
but it looks like a good spider to have around, looks like it will keep flies and sh*t like that away or dead.

We have tons of spiders here at work.. A guy I work with got bit by one, and was off for 3 weeks....

I have a whole new disrespect for spiders...

I don't like spiders just for the simple fact that I don't know which ones can kill me, and which ones are harmless. Were I use to work we had a BAD problem with wolf spiders, and them things got friggin HUGE

hate the spiders dont care which kind hate all of em. the thing is about spiders them suckers have lots of eyes and legs so u cant hide from his ass and if he wants he would prolly catch you running with all them feets lmao!!!

screw thst sh*t, if it woulda been me i would be posting pics of how i light his ass on fire! lmao i hates spiders so freakin much, even tho here we dont have any species that are dangerous, i still hate them. same for every single creepy crawler

ya i was sitting at my computer last night nude, and a f*cking spider walked up my leg around my balls, i jumped so bad. i hate spiders and spider webs.