Super Clean Z400 For Sale - IOWA

Uuhnt

Feb 2, 2010
Iowa
For sale is a beautiful 2003 Suzuki Z400. This machine looks immaculate and runs even better than it looks. It has no problems whatsoever, and comes with a ton of aftermarket parts.

List of aftermarket upgrades:
Alba full exhaust - titanium
Clarke oversize gas tank
Works triple rate front shocks with remote reservoirs. Set up for a 220 lb XC rider, feel great
Aftermarket nerf bars with heel guards - unsure of brand
PRM Swingarm and Chassis skid plates
PRM Baja front bumper
Cycra handguards - polished
Tag 1 1/8 inch fatbars
Stage 1 intake and exhaust HotCams
Barnett HD Clutch
Factory Effex gripper seat cover
Lonestar Adjustable +2+4 axle
Relocated reverse lever to handlebars, makes reverse much easier
Polished Aftermarket radiator shrouds, unsure of brand

Like new Maier plastics - these are practically mint
New Chain
New Battery
HD Tie rods
Clear Title
It also comes with a spare seat of stock plastics-stock exhaust and few other parts

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Asking 3300 or best offer. No reasonable offers will be refused, but please don't lowball me. Will not part out. Call or text 563-880-6608. If I don't answer leave me a message and I'll get back to you.

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00278.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

I will provide a video of this starting and running for anyone who's interested in buying. This thing runs like a champ! And looks just as good! If anyone is interested feel free to shoot me an offer, you won't regret it! This is the perfect woods bike

interested in trading

2012-07-01_11-40-04_935.jpg

2012-07-01_11-40-29_725.jpg

just tell pap to come off some of that "wendell money" meet the guy 1/2 way and buy that !!!!!i:ii:ii:i
you've spent more than that in the last 6 months on parts you have laying around unused
he'll do good just selling his bike outright locally

just tell pap to come off some of that "wendell money" meet the guy 1/2 way and buy that !!!!!i:ii:ii:i
you've spent more than that in the last 6 months on parts you have laying around unused
he'll do good just selling his bike outright locally

he is looking at selling his he also love they are elctric start and reverse