Story of my life!!!!!

lilblasty

Apr 1, 2010
Where to start.

About 10 of us was goin to head to little sahara for a kittle time away from wives/gfs.

I ran my shee up and down the road yesterday to make sure all my dhit was good. That thing ran freakin great. Well while I was finishing off my few hrs at work my wife decided to teach one of her friends how to ride. Well I guess the girl kept it in first and was on it pretty hard every now and again. Well she rides it up the road then back. My wife decided she wanted to ride it. She gets on. Starts in and there is alot of popping and backfiring from the left pipe.

She parks the bike. I get home and xcited to go I take the shee up the road before loading it in the toy hauler. Well there is no power band. The right pipe is hot the left is cool. I pull the plugs and the left plug is black as can be. So I clean them just to see if they are fouled before we put our last extras in. Well it took off like normal then goes back to popping and no power band.

So I get to go buy a few more sets of plugs and hoping that's the issue. Well my wife was crying and saying take my blaster. I told her no I want to be able to keep up with the group. So now my wife feels like crap I'm pissed she let her friend ride mine instead of her blaster.

So if anyone is goin to little sarhra this weekend look for the big group of 450rs and raptors then listen for the load backfiring shee and that's me.

oh, man. im not sure i could express the anger i would have if that were to happen with me.

Well I switched the plugs around to make sure that was it. It started popping on the other side. So called my local dealer he has no plugs. Called a few shops and found done on the way to the dunes. Hope this is it we are taking a extra 409 ex just in case.

The wife cried for awhile I calmed her down bought her some roses so we are good lol.
I'll get some pics of crazy bastards.

Well I switched the plugs around to make sure that was it. It started popping on the other side. So called my local dealer he has no plugs. Called a few shops and found done on the way to the dunes. Hope this is it we are taking a extra 409 ex just in case.

The wife cried for awhile I calmed her down bought her some roses so we are good lol.
I'll get some pics of crazy bastards.

she breaks ur shee and u have to buy her flowers. wow sry to hear that man,

haha thats awesome. i buy my wife flowers and she bitches... luckily for me she doesnt even know how to start my quad

Well I would of never shown her but it starts the same way as her ktm 250 and her blaster. Even though sometimes I think she is dumb unfortunately she isn't lol.

Well I would of never shown her but it starts the same way as her ktm 250 and her blaster. Even though sometimes I think she is dumb unfortunately she isn't lol.