STOLEN KX250 IN VA

strokeddemon

Sep 12, 2013
manquin,va
For you virginia members, be in the lookout for this kawasaki kx250. Was stolen yesterday from my friend in essex county virginia. Bike has a broken seat and a sideways 0 on the number plate. Thanks in advance for any help!!!
ResizedImage951403176388389.jpg
ResizedImage951403176369503.jpg

bikes and quads are getting stolen quite alot around here lately as well. its a damn shame.

im sorry about ur bike getting stolen hopefully you find it.... my bikes got stolen to never be returned or found. i hope it turns out better for you keep on the lookout

Actually helping my best friend find it. It was taken during the day when he was at work. The weird thing is there was a drag gsxr 1000 and a honda 1000 in front of it and a blaster to the side. Must have taken the kx250 since it was the easiest to push. Even had the nerve to push the motorcycles back and cover them up as if you wouldn't notice the dirtbike behind them. People are crazy nowadays. Got my drag blaster under lock and key now!

Any luck yet?? Time to set a trap and leave a machine on the front yard for a night. Thieves always come back!!!

Thought about tying some line to the rear of his gsxr and the other end to a shotgun so if they pull it out again BAM! No more thief. Knowing his luck he would forget about it and get shot himself lol btw no luck yet unfortunately. He was supposed to test n tune with me saturday. Messed up how things turn out sometimes