starting problem

blasterboricua

Nov 15, 2009
florida
i have this other 01 blaster well the problm with dat one that am having is that in order for it to run i have to spray starting fluid let it run for a little bit then it would start after that... ive clean the carburator the jets fuel valve ext,but still ive get the same problm..should i get a rebuild kit for this stock carb or what....any advise would b apeciated...thanx...

i have this other 01 blaster well the problm with dat one that am having is that in order for it to run i have to spray starting fluid let it run for a little bit then it would start after that... ive clean the carburator the jets fuel valve ext,but still ive get the same problm..should i get a rebuild kit for this stock carb or what....any advise would b apeciated...thanx...

have you done a compression test I bet you will most probebly need a new top end

I mean if lest say for example i. Go home today n try 2 start it ill have to spray some starting fluid ,runn it like that for bout 10min anytime after dat I won't need 2 spray it anymore.I can go like that 4 2 days ,now if I let it sit for a week I'm back to square 1.I feel like I'm having problem with the jets not so sure.....

and how cold is it in ur area..my guess would be off jetting and cold weather

nevermid just seen ur in florida..then again u could have a temp change

well im kinda new to this blaster thing i have 2 of them one of them needs n engine,but geting back with the topic i have bone stock carb it does have a spacer on it ,other than that it has fmf headers and exhoust mufler fmf.v force reeds...stock motor..