sry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

cole

Aug 7, 2010
York, PA
hey guys im sorry for wat i did... i know it was wrong and i shldnt have done it. ive always felt the need for attenion being the middle of 4 kids... yu can strip my post counts and my rep but i just wanna say im sorry i feel really bad tht i decived yu guys and i feel like a dick i know y guys arnt gonna forgive me but i just had to say im sorry. and i thought it was cool to talk with you guys and im just really srry. and i dnt know how im gonna make it up to guys if i can but if yu dnt want me too i understand im a dick and im sorry.... thts all i can say.

banhammer_forecast.gif

and i do believe its an empty apology that would've never come about had the new username not been linked to this account.

man i understand i know what i did was a dick move bought the other username but it still wouldve came cuz i culdnt have kept it on my chest so like i sayed im still sorry
@Zwiser: i kinda think thts saracasme but idk maybe not dnt know why anyone wld forgive me...

thts fine with me i was just here to say im sorry not to earn anyones forgiveness i would have liked to but i know it was wrong

i no but i just thought id apologise for something tht i did tht was like one of the worst things i could do to some really cool ppl.

i have a low tolerance for internet bullsh!t and lying.

no forgiveness here.

This...

Especially when there is always buying/ selling going on here and people cutting other people deals, giving away free sh*t... We Dont need any scammers floating around these parts.

i think you should remove this from your sig.

"if you aint breaking bones,your not riding hard enough"

"who cares about breaking bones.this is motocross damn it, not ballet"

idk man just bad idea i didnt mean anything by it but thts my bad judgement and now i c wat can happen if yu dnt think things straight.

and theeeeeeeeeeeen after getting caught, made another username claiming to have bought the blaster from this "dick cole" and then through some simple work, figured out its the same person, got it out in the open, then BOOM

this thread appears...

Status
Not open for further replies.