Speed

and i knew that. i know you werent specifically talking to me but i was just playing along. the fastest blaster i know of that im 100% sure tht its true, is 87mph in a 540 foot drag strip

i had my blaster do 97 kph and i had my banshee doin about 135-140 kph in 5th gear. but that was with a 16 tooth front sproket and 20" tires. i now run a 14t and 22" tires. so its a bit differnt but not a whole lot. i dont think i have ever had it in 6th lol. but i will be goin back to 20's or 18's so that might change.

what are you guys running? bearing in mind 112.7mph is almost twice the top speed yamaha states a stock one does, 60mph. its quite a feat to get any vehicle to run a top end 47% faster. are you sure you were not set on KM/H? cause then its more realistic.. Im not shooting you down, so please dont poo on my head but im just putting it out there

agreed impossible without SERIOUS mods but from what I have read if anyone could do it it would be sheeblast

well mine were clocked at 110 km/h on tar road with my gps. If got 14/40 gearing and 20" maxxis in the back. I think that would be +/- 65 mph