Sold

ah thought so, yea i'LL give you some free advice about driving classes I never took them and got my licence at 19 and I drive perfectly fine it's all about how much drive time you get and how comfrotable you are behind the wheel ie your own car/truck in my case. and speed limit signs are sudjestive give or take 5mph and ive never had 1 incident of any kind. So to take classes is purely prefence.
For a quad Id get another blaster but make one that is totally unique for you farthest thing from a stock look but not pouring money into it eather my 2 pennies wish ya the best bro

ah thought so, yea i'LL give you some free advice about driving classes I never took them and got my licence at 19 and I drive perfectly fine it's all about how much drive time you get and how comfrotable you are behind the wheel ie your own car/truck in my case. and speed limit signs are sudjestive give or take 5mph and ive never had 1 incident of any kind. So to take classes is purely prefence.
For a quad Id get another blaster but make one that is totally unique for you farthest thing from a stock look but not pouring money into it eather my 2 pennies wish ya the best bro

its not really classes, ut it allows you to driver earlier and to get ur license earlier. i did it too.

i got the class part of drivers training for free through my school I:I and behind the wheel i believe was like $300, but totally worth getting right away......

the worst part was learning to drive my truck on the snow cause its a manual and really small so its super light-weight in the rear and likes to come around so if you get a truck and have snow beware.

i got the class part of drivers training for free through my school I:I and behind the wheel i believe was like $300, but totally worth getting right away......

the worst part was learning to drive my truck on the snow cause its a manual and really small so its super light-weight in the rear and likes to come around so if you get a truck and have snow beware.

i call it fun! !

my dad puts concrete blocks 2ftx2ft by a foot and a half tall in the bed of the truck in the winter its so funny cause he has so much more grip than everyone else

my dad puts concrete blocks 2ftx2ft by a foot and a half tall in the bed of the truck in the winter its so funny cause he has so much more grip than everyone else

When my father had smaller trucks he'd put sand bags. lol

Yeah through AAA its like 780 for full classes and since i take their course i get money off my insurance.

I want a solid KFX 400 but i don't wana pay when it needs work, that's why I'm thinking about hunting down like a TRX 250 or a Banshee for the right price.

When my father had smaller trucks he'd put sand bags. lol

Yeah through AAA its like 780 for full classes and since i take their course i get money off my insurance.

I want a solid KFX 400 but i don't wana pay when it needs work, that's why I'm thinking about hunting down like a TRX 250 or a Banshee for the right price.

when i start racing again, i was looking into a TRX 250r or TRX 450r

there was a trx 250r for sale by me that i saw while driving by. it was in like PURE stock form ! looked awesome! idk how much it was tho.

when i start racing again, i was looking into a TRX 250r or TRX 450r

there was a trx 250r for sale by me that i saw while driving by. it was in like PURE stock form ! looked awesome! idk how much it was tho.

I honestly love the bigger 4 strokes, my buddy got a YFZ450 and it's great, i just don't want to have to spend all the money on repairs! LOL If i could get a TRX 450 or a YFZ 450 minty, i'd be beyond happy. But this will be after i get a truck and everything else. So end of this summer at the earliest.