SO MANY AFTERMARKET PARTS! MOTORS WHEELS PLASTICS EVERYTHING NAME YOUR PRIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you post some pics of plastics and prices ,will you ship yo Canada???????

yea man, the plastics are brand new with a spastic designs rage distortion gfx. the rear plastic is cut out though to take an aftermarket airbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elka83
Have brand new spider girps, red. There the best grips ever. I have 2 sets of handguards, i have cyra with spastic graphics on them, then i have acerbis wrap around black handguards with the top flap. i have about 5 air filters. i have steal braided lines, no nerfs yet

give me a price on the grips? any of the handgaurds blue? what do you want for the acerbis? any new k&n's. if not price on new foam one. do you have brake cables or lines?

do you still have a-arms?
Also looking for alxle
Still have v-force reeds or any aftermarket reeds?
also any handle bars- peferably a tag?
What about steering stem? +1or+2

Clear out mail box so we can pm you

I'm interested in the a-arms money in hand. 200.00 shipped right. Will you take paypal?/ PM paypal address. Let me know if I'm the one your going to sell to and I will send the money. I had another person tell me that I was buying a item and sold it to another person as I was sending the money. Then told me money talks....and the first in his pocket got. B.S. deal....

Your inbox in full....
Rob

you guys im overwhelmed with people asking more for everything, its confusing, i need very detailed specific pms...

GO TO MY NEW THREAD FULL BIKE PART OUT

Hey, Im interested in the airsal firebreather kit, is it still available? Or possibly a nice ported n polished cylinder n shaved head. U can email me @ diz_dzy_dave@yahoo.com or call me 630-550-2160 This is a serious offer, I'm in the market for a new top end, I've been trying to contact u a couple times. I don't know if u got them but I am serious, get back to me and we'll do some buisness. Dave.....

i want a pipe like a dynoport lrd ect no fmf or dg and no stock 200 for the firebreather

HUM? when i bought the firebreather top end off ya on ebay. you said that was only one u had??????? they breeding in ur shop?

HUM? when i bought the firebreather top end off ya on ebay. you said that was only one u had??????? they breeding in ur shop?

Dude how did it work out for you man?

Its nice right?

Yea i ended up having another. Amazing how you can loose then find some cool sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.