So I'm gonna have a lot of time on my hands

blasterdude14

Apr 28, 2009
ohio
Like the title says bros gonna have a lot of free time. Haven't been on for a long time as usual because I always disappear from time to time. Anyways for at least the next month I should be on daily. I'm gonna have a lovely cast on my leg for at least the next 4 weeks. So what's going on in the blaster world

and just how did you break your leg ?

Sure, only come on when you break something :p :D I:I

Jk, i left for a while too, couple months but its better to stay on all the time, learn the new stuff and more problem solving I:I -- Love it

and just how did you break your leg ?

I wanted to start losing weight so I took my dads bike out for a ride. Its one of those lightweight expensive road bikes with the super skinny tires. I was riding it to the bike trail and I got close to where a lot of traffic comes through including semis so I took this gravel path off to the side that I usually take so I don't have to worry about getting hit by traffic. Well the brakes on the bike are just way to damn strong I barely tapped the brake and it locked up the rear tire completely and had no traction on the gravel whatsoever it slid out from under me and I landed on my leg which basically became my brake. I completely dislocated my ankle to the point where it was horizontal while my leg was straight, snapped my fibula in half in the process.

Sure, only come on when you break something :p :D I:I

Jk, i left for a while too, couple months but its better to stay on all the time, learn the new stuff and more problem solving I:I -- Love it

Lol I still know enough about blasters to get by on my own, don't even have one anymore actually or any quad/dirtbike at all at the moment. I figured might as well hang around with my old bros on here while I'm down though

Lol I still know enough about blasters to get by on my own, don't even have one anymore actually or any quad/dirtbike at all at the moment. I figured might as well hang around with my old bros on here while I'm down though

With your wealth of knowledge it would be great for you to hang around for a while and impart some of your experiences to others.