so i was drinking last night?????

bobdryerr

Nov 10, 2008
Eastern Iowa
1820-lastnight1.jpg

1821-lastnight.jpg

so i guess i was drinking though a straw an i dont even remmber drinkin last night all i remmber is taking out the lawn mower an pullin my friend in the pic around on a sled. huh?????? :-/

o well must of had fun i guess cause we shoveld the whole drive way an everything. o well what i dont remmber wont hurt me i guess....

see im not the only person rockin green goggles!!!... BTW nice fleet farm helmet

drinkin a southern old fashion right now :)

im rocking the green goggles
but anyway ive had a few nights like that happen to me like when i woke up with a helment on the next morning and my friend complaining of a sore side lol

lol ok do last saterday me and some buddies were chillin, there girlfriends were havin a girls night so were like f*ck it were getting drunk. ended up getting so smashed and i dont remeber much. like 2 days ago were chillin at school and my one friends like OH f*ck check this sh*t out and there was a video on his iphone, me drunk as f*ck, laughing my ass off at something for like 5 mins. funny sh*t. made him delete the video tho, i looked retarded haha. btw, most brutal sunday hangover ever.

lol ok do last saterday me and some buddies were chillin, there girlfriends were havin a girls night so were like f**ck it were getting drunk. ended up getting so smashed and i dont remeber much. like 2 days ago were chillin at school and my one friends like OH f**ck check this sh*t out and there was a video on his iphone, me drunk as f**ck, laughing my ass off at something for like 5 mins. funny sh*t. made him delete the video tho, i looked retarded haha. btw, most brutal sunday hangover ever.

ohh young grass hopper soo much to learn!!

if you know your gonna be drinkin, hydrate durring the day, water, gator aid, and eat afew hours before you drink, like a good meal no a snack,

and stuff high in sugar or carbonation will increase the hang over, hence why im drinkin southerncomfort and flat sprite, with a lil old fashion mix, no hang overs for me!! btw yet beer gives you hang overs.. .go shot for shot on jack or southern, i bet ya wake up feeling like a million bucks!!!

also if your not feelin like your gonna puke wehen you ready to go to bed, take some tylonol or ibuprofin, before bed

ohh young grass hopper soo much to learn!!
btw yet beer gives you hang overs.. .go shot for shot on jack or southern, i bet ya wake up feeling like a million bucks!!!

Haha, you musn't like 89 with advice like that!

No matter what I do I can't avoid hangovers, so I just live with the moto, if you cant handle the hangover, don't drink.

thats y everytime iright before i goto bed i always drink 2 glasses of water. does wounders... so far i ve never had a hangover. its pretty nice. o and i did find a video i gues my bud an i ran full for at each other with are heads down an smash an both feel on the ground. we where wounderin y r necks hurt a lil bit the next morning. we didnt think we did anything stupid on the mower an sled

Haha, you musn't like 89 with advice like that!

No matter what I do I can't avoid hangovers, so I just live with the moto, if you cant handle the hangover, don't drink.

no i have no problems with 89.. he a cool cat! .. im just sayin if you hydrate before drinkin, hard liquier wont give you a hang over like beer or fruity drinks will

i usually drink beer in conjunction(a cup in one hand and a bud light in the other) with hard liquor which makes me drink less in the moment but more over a long period of time and beer is mostly water so the hang over isnt a problem

the thing that causes the hangover is because your so dehydrated from your body trying to get rid of the alcohol.
so drink a bunch of water before bed

if you wanna hurl go ahead and drink some water lol. always gatorade or powerade with a couple bottles of water the next morning. i learned if you just make your self wake up early and start hydrating the rest of the day will be great then by 5 that evening you can start again lol

if you wanna hurl go ahead and drink some water lol. always gatorade or powerade with a couple bottles of water the next morning. i learned if you just make your self wake up early and start hydrating the rest of the day will be great then by 5 that evening you can start again lol

hmmm ive used this method many many times so it works for me

how about..learn to man up and handle ur liquor pussy boy!!!! lmao..nah i eat threw out the day,and 15mins before i drink...i chew 3 TUMS..no lie..dont know why but ive NEVER had a hang over after..even after being trashhhhhed.

or just wake up and start drinking again!!! ;)