Shorty Clutch

but i want a short one along with break lever. but that ez pull would be nice,clutch is hard to pull with the heavy duty springs in. it would help a lot

Can anyone tell me if this lever / perch allows enough room to keep your first finger on the grip and pull with the other three like I've always done with motorcycles? The on/off & headlight switch drives me nuts. I've tried swapping places with a shorty lever next to the grip but it's odd and gets in the way of the adjuster.

New Yamaha Blaster 200 Shorty Clutch Lever Complete Perch Assembly | eBay

You could eliminate the thing on the handle bars and just install a single Kill switch somewhere.

Otherwise I don't know what to tell you.

Can anyone tell me if this lever / perch allows enough room to keep your first finger on the grip and pull with the other three like I've always done with motorcycles? The on/off & headlight switch drives me nuts. I've tried swapping places with a shorty lever next to the grip but it's odd and gets in the way of the adjuster.

New Yamaha Blaster 200 Shorty Clutch Lever Complete Perch Assembly | eBay

the easy pull i listed above, makes the clutch so easy to pull, i can use only 1 finger,
but......i do have kung-fu grip I:I

i also have much heavier clutch springs and can still pull the clutch with 1 finger.

Awk I like the looks of the lever you posted but have a question according to the description it says you need to remove the parking brake assembly. Do you actually need to remove it?
Kind of a dumb question but I wouldn't think you would
Need to remove it since it is on the other side if the handle bars I could
Be wrong though.
Also does it work with the stock cable?

Thanks